Service update – 9.00am Friday 27th March.

The current demand is unprecedented and we have decided to temporarily close this store for now while we catch up with demand. Any orders placed before 2pm on Thursday 26th March will still be delivered to all customers soon.

We plan to open again soon and will keep you updated here, and on our social media pages. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Stay safe and stay home where possible.
Organic Camomile & Spearmint 20 Bag
Organic Camomile & Spearmint 20 Bag

Organic Camomile & Spearmint 20 Bag

Regular price £2.49 Sale

Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Camomile infusion is set alive by the soft minty flavours from organic spearmint leaves.

Ingredients
Organic Camomile (60%) Organic Spearmint Leaves (40%).

Naturally Caffeine Free
Gluten Free
Vegan
Vegetarian

Brew Instructions
Add one Heath & Heather teabag to 200ml of freshly boiled water, then simply infuse for 3-5 minutes before consuming. 

 

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review