Heath & Heather respects your personal data and your privacy rights are important to us. This privacy notice explains what personal data we collect and how it is used and how we keep your information secure. This notice also explains what rights you have over your personal data and how you can use those rights.
We will only use the information which we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
This Policy applies to you if you use our products or services over the telephone, online, through our mobile applications or otherwise by using any of our websites or interacting with us on social media (our “Services”). This Policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal information.
Who We Are:
When we say ‘we’ or ‘us’ in this Policy, we’re generally referring to the separate and distinct legal entities that make up Heath & Heather (although it does depend on the context). It also includes any other businesses we add to this group in the future.
Information we may collect from you:
Legal basis for collecting personal information:
• Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, bank account and payment card details and any feedback you give to us, including by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media.
• Information about the Services that we provide to you (including for example, the things we have provided to you, when and where, what you paid, the way you use our products and Services, and so on).
• When reviewing your application for products and Services offered by your account login details, including your user name and chosen password.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms in our shop page. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site.
• We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Heath & Heather and when you report a problem with our site or online shop.
• Your contact details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication. We want to make sure that our communications are useful for you, so if you don’t open them or don’t click on any links in them, we know we need to improve our services.
• Information from other sources that provide customer information (like credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, claims databases marketing and research companies) and social media providers.
Our legal basis for collecting your personal information is where it is necessary to provide a service to you. It is also to comply with any legal obligations we may have and where we have a legitimate interest in the running of our business.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our sites we may automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including your public facing Internet Protocol (IP) address for your Internet connection, browser type and version, device time zone, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform including type of device;
Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our sites (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, any errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating, tracking the number of visitors to the site and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customise the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected by cookies and other tracking technology. However, if you previously provided personally identifiable information cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
How we use the Information:
The information we collect may be used to:
• Make available our Services to you.
• Process your orders.
• Take payment from you or give you a refund.
• Help us ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud.
• Conduct market research, either ourselves or with reputable agencies.
• For statistical analysis.
• Help us understand more about you as a customer, the products and services you are interested in and so we can serve you better.
• Find ways to improve our services, apps and websites.
• Contact you about products and services from us and other companies.
• Help answer your questions and solve any issues you have.
Other organisations and individuals:
We may transfer your personal information to other organisations in certain scenarios. For example:
• If we are discussing selling or transferring part or all of a business, we may share information about you to prospective purchasers - but only so they can evaluate that business.
• If we are reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer information we hold about you to them, so they can continue to provide the Services to you.
• Where we are legally obliged to share information for example under a court order.
• If we need to do so in order to exercise or protect our legal rights, users, systems and Services.
• In response to requests from individuals (or their representatives) seeking to protect their legal rights or the rights of others.
Keeping you informed about or products and services.
If you have agreed (opted in) to receive marketing we would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these products at any time.
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you a number of important rights. In summary these rights are as follows:
• The right of access – the right to know if personal data concerning you are being processed. You have a right to ask us for copies of your personal information. This right always applies although there are some exemptions.
• The right to rectification. You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. Where personal information is inaccurate Typhoo will correct it accordingly.
• The right to erasure (the right to be forgotten) – applies in certain circumstances.
• The right to restriction of processing – the right to limit the processing of his/her personal information.
• The right to be informed about the collection and use of personal information.
• The right to data portability. This only applies to information you have given to us. You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave to us from one organisation to another.
• The right to object to processing (applies in certain circumstances).
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights please contact us at Heath & Heather, Pasture Road, Wirral, Merseyside, CH46 8XF or, call on 0800 633 5650 or, email email@example.com
We will retain a record of your personal information. This is done in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service across our Company. We will always retain your personal information securely and in accordance with data protection law and procedure and any other relevant regulation. We will never retain your information for longer than is necessary.
Links to other Websites:
When using one of our websites or mobile applications, you may be able to share information through social networks like Facebook and Twitter. For example, when you ‘like’, ‘share’ or review our Services. When doing this your personal information may be visible to the providers of those social networks, their other users and/or Heath & Heather. Please remember it is your responsibility to set appropriate privacy settings on your social network accounts so you are comfortable with how your information is used and shared on them.
We use a variety of security measures tools to help protect and maintain security, integrity and availability of your personal information.
We work hard to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or you have a question or a complaint about this Policy, the way your personal information is processed, please contact us by one of the following means:
Heath & Heather, Pasture Road, Wirral, Merseyside, CH46 8XF or, call on 0800 633 5650 or, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Status of Policy:
The Company reserves the right to depart from this Policy where circumstances demand it and to review and vary this Policy from time to time.